Pricing Subject to Change on Holidays and Weekends
More Changes Coming in 2019!
711 Public Beach Road Osage Beach, Mo 65065
(No Rentals at Camp Ground Store) 257 Public Beach Drive Brumley, Mo 65017
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will a tank of fuel last on a jet ski?
Fuel consumption is directly proportional to the weight on the machine, water conditions and riding style. Fuel should last 3 to 3 1/2 hours depending on which model ski you're riding.
2. Is fuel an additional cost and where do I get fuel?
Yes, fuel is additional as well as taxes. We have our own gas dock, but if you require fuel and you're not in the immediate area there are numerous marinas on the lake.
3. What happens if I crash a watercraft?
You are responsible for any and all damages; period.... We do not sell insurance; we are not an insurance company. Check with your insurance company or your credit card company to see if there is any coverage for your rental. If you sink a Honda Aquatrax (Personal Watercraft) you will lose your security deposit.
4. What if I am late or I get lost?
The regular per hour rate will be applied. Lake area maps are provided. We recommend taking a cell phone.
5. What if it rains?
We do not hold you responsible for acts of God. If it rains before your security you can cancel or be issued a raincheck. If it rains while your are out your rental will be pro-rated. All other cancellations require a 24 hour notice.
6. Do I need any special training to operate a watercraft?
WFO's staff will provide instructions on operational procedures and basic boating laws. It is always a good idea to familiarize yourself with Missouri Boating Laws.
7. Attention!! Beginning in 2005 if you are born after Jan 1st 1984, you must possess a Boating Safty ID Card to operate any watercraft on the lake.
Go to boat-ed.com.