Pricing Subject to Change on Holidays and Weekends
711 Public Beach Road Osage Beach, Mo 65065
(No Rentals at Camp Ground Store) 257 Public Beach Drive Brumley, Mo 65017
- All watercraft rentals include life jackets.
- All watercraft are full of gas when you leave and will be refueled on return.
- Gas is not included in the rental price. You will be charged for the gas that you use.
- The responsible party/parties must allow 20 minutes upon departure and return for check in and check out. Watercraft returned more than 20 minutes late, or after the agreed upon time WILL be charged the appropriate overnight fee.
- Attention!! If you are born after 1984, you must possess a Boating Safety ID Card to operate
any watercraft on the lake.
- Go to www.mswp.state.mo.us
- All renters must be at least 18 years of age to sign and 16 years old to drive.
- The customer is responsible for ALL damages incurred during the rental period.
- Rental prices quoted do not include sales tax or gas.
- Hours of rental begin at 8:00 am and must be returned by 6:00 pm, unless otherwise agreed
on. Personal watercraft are rented in accordance with WFO hours of operation
SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO DEPARTURE (credit card or cash). *3% surcharge for credit card use. Security deposit will be held pending outcome of damages caused by the customer. The watercraft will be thoroughly inspected before departure and upon return.
Any machine reported or observed operating in an unsafe manner, will result in FORFEIT OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.
If you travel beyond the designated boundaries and encounter a problem, you the lessee are responsible for getting the watercraft back within those boundaries.
Please be considerate and arrive ready to go! Do not arrive and then leave to change clothes or get supplies, other people are likely scheduled behind you. Do to the irresponsibility of a few, WFO has been forced to intensify our pre and post inspection.
Please arrive 20 minutes early.
- You must cancel within 24 hours or forfeit the security deposit.
- If the weather is inclement, the security will be cancelled. (Both parties must agree on what
defines inclement weather on the day of the rental.)
**Boats are not allowed out after sunset and must be returned by 6:00pm**
**Boating is restricted to "The 11-mile marker on the glaize arm**
**The 16th and 24th mile marker on the main channel unless pre-arranged with WFO.**